Summer Internship |
Los Angeles ← Back
ZOO began producing television with one simple objective: create shows we would enjoy watching as viewers. Over 17 years later, our programs remain committed to that original goal -- projects infused with comedy, emotion and a strong P.O.V.
As Co-CEOs, we are clearly focused on creating shows specific to a network’s brand and attitude. By developing multi-platform programs, our shows go beyond the TV screen to become household names and global brands.
In 2008, ZOO Productions was acquired by ALL3...
Zoo Productions, a television production company, is seeking Accounting/Finance interns for the summer.
• Flexible and motivated
• Precision and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Past Excel use required
Duties and responsibilities:
• Scanning, filing and organization
• QuickBooks data entry - accounts payable
• Assist with financial reporting and close, including but not lim...
No Experience Required